Friday 8 June 2007

Bags, bags, bags

Check out these gojus bags!




I bought this one for 8 quid, but it was just plain black. I added the red paisley design using fabric paint specially made for use on dark fabrics.
The brown and blue clircles one used to be a cushion. All I did was sew across the two bottom corners, gather the two top corners and stuff the ends into the strap, which I made out of canvas and painted to match. AND, it comes with it's own pre-installed zip! Brilliant!
The sunflower bag is my current favourite. I made it using that plastic-coated stuff you can buy to make table cloths out of, so I hope it will wear well. I wanted something yellow, because that's this summer's colour, but I look awful in it. So, here it is on my bag! Coolio.
Here's a closeup of the little details I lurve soooooo mcuh.

No comments: